Rudraksha is a form of the Eye of Lord Shiva. Six Mukhi rudraksha beads is a bead with six faces. Mainly Six Mukhi Rudraksha is known as the blessing of Kartikeya. Kartikeya is known for its strong personality, commands, politeness, fearlessness and quick actions. Person who wears six faced rudraksha becomes fearless and brave. It is said that the wearer gets all the qualities of Lord Kartikeya.
Rudraksha beads are worn and worshiped for prayer and power. Rudraksha beads are very powerful. One, who wears a rudraksha bead or garland is able to become successful, Get rid of health problems, never face financial issues and become mentally strong. Six Mukhi rudraksha is very effective in removing ego and anger. Six Mukhi rudraksha can be worn in gold and silver metal. You can also wear rudraksha in red colored silk thread.
Importance of Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Makes health better: Six mukhi rudraksha is a very powerful bead and it has so much power that it can cure health related problems of the wearer. Every rudraksha has different healing properties.
- It makes the mind calm: Six faced rudraksha beads give mental peace to the wearer. It is able to control the mind and thoughts and gives mental peace to the wearer.
- Makes the wearer strong: As you read above, this rudraksha bead is the form of lord kartikeya, who is the strong warrior. And, the person who wears a six faced rudraksha bead becomes strong like lord kartikeya.
- Attracts positivity: Rudraksha beads are highly energized beads. They are very powerful and they attract positivity. It keeps negativity away. Wherever Rudraksha is worshiped, the atmosphere remains positive.
- Effective for introvert’s people: This is very effective for shy people. It makes the person fearless. And improve their introverted personality. People who feel shy or have any type of fear should wear this.
Benefits of six Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Health benefits of six faces rudraksha: Six faces rudraksha bead is very beneficial in curing health disease. It is effective in making the wearer fit and healthy. Mainly it is worn for improving blood pressure issues.
- Get rid of mental problems: Rudraksha is worn for mental stability. Wearing rudraksha can be beneficial for those whose mind is always restless. People who are having anxiety problems or suffering from depression should wear this rudraksha and make their mind calm.
- It saves the wearer from problems: People who wear or worship rudraksha never face any type of problems in life, whether it is a health problem, mental problem or financial problem.
- Improve personality of Wearer: Six faced rudraksha bead is blessed by the son of lord Shiva. Whoever wears this Rudraksha, the fear inside him gets over and his personality becomes good.
- Makes the wearer active: This rudraksha is effective in removing laziness and dullness. It makes the wearer active and serious about their work.
Rules for wearer of six Mukhi rudraksha:
- Eating Non-veg and drinking alcohol is totally restricted for wearers of Rudraksha.
- It is mandatory to worship your rudraksha bead daily.
- Remove it while sleeping.
- Before wearing rudraksha in the morning, Worship it.
- Never share your rudraksha with anyone. Don’t let anyone touch it.
- Never wear rudraksha at funeral activities.
- Avoid chemical wash.
- Any type of intoxication is prohibited.
How to wear Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
The right way of Wearing six mukhi rudraksha energized it firstly. The right day to wear rudraksha is Monday. Early in the morning, Take bath and wear neat and clean clothes. Sit at a clean place in front of a Photo or statue of Lord Shiva and then chant the mantra “OM HREEM HUM NAMAH”.
Which planet six Mukhi Rudraksha?
Six Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Venus. People who are suffering from manglik dosh should wear this rudraksha and those people who have malefic effects of mars should wear this for an effective result.
Worshiping method of Six Mukhi rudraksha:
Early in the morning, Sit at a clean place and start chanting rudraksha by saying mantra “Om Hreem Hum Namah”.
Story behind Six Mukhi rudraksha:
As you read above, six mukhi rudraksha is blessed by Lord Kartikeya. Lord Kartikeya is the Son of Lord Shiva. When the five elements (Soil, water, fire, air, space) are composite with energy then Lord Kartikeya was born. It is said that lord kartikeya is called shadaanana as they have six heads. Lord Kartikeya is also known as Muruga, murugan, Skanda, Shanmukha, Shubrahmanyan. Lord Kartikeya is known as very powerful. It is said that a person who wears six faced rudraksha becomes kind and soft hearted. Wearing and worshiping rudraksha makes life easier and better.